- Registration will be on a first come first served basis.
- Your entry is only guaranteed once full payment is received.
- All rider substitution after 31 October 2017 will not be allowed change to apparel and the new rider will receive the order from the previous rider as is.
- Our online payment system is 3D secure please ensure when you pay with your credit card that you have the functionality to receive a one-time pin.
- Seeding will be done on fully paid entries by 30 November 2017 any new rider substitutions after this date will have to start in the previous participants seeded batch.
- Entries close when the allocated places are sold out.
- Any rider changes will carry a R300 admin fee.
- There will be no substitutions after 31 October 2017. After 31 October 2017, substitutions will only be allowed on registration day, 19 January 2018, and will only take place under the adherence of the policies stated here.
- Entries requested to be carried over to 2018 will not be allowed.
- Please note that only fully paid entries received by 31 October 2017 will be guaranteed the correct sizing and gender of race apparel. Kindly note that we cannot guarantee size, gender or availability of apparel after the substitution date. Download PDF
- No cancellation refunds will be allowed.
Update information on your profile, add products to your cart and/or submit rider substitution.
Rider substitution step-by-step guide:
- The current rider and seller of the entry have to complete the substitution process and payment.
- Click on the Rider Login and log back into your rider profile with your ID number
- On your profile home screen click the substitution link
- Follow the substitution process by completing the steps
- You will need the name, surname and ID number of the new participant
- Complete the substitution by clicking on proceed to pay and submitting your payment via electronic funds transfer or credit card
- As soon as the payment is allocated the entry will be transferred to the new participant and the new participant will now be able to log in with their ID number.
- Should the buyer be on the waiting list they need to log into their profile by clicking on the Rider Login and click deregister on their entry. Only once the entry is deregistered will you be able to complete the process above.