Riders who successfully complete their 5th race
will form part of our exclusive Ratel Club!
20 January 2024
UCI Elite Men & Women
Atta Half Men & Women
Atta Half E-bike Men & Women
Sub Veteran Men
Grand Master Men
Sub Veteran Women
Grand Master Women
Please note that attendance is compulsory if you wish to receive your prize money.
CAR DRIVE SERVICE
Car drive service by Langenhoven Gimnasium High School. Your car will be collected at the race start and driven through to the race finish. The cost of this service will be R 1150.00. Only 150 cars can be accommodated. The school will be in contact after you purchased this package to discuss arrangements. For any questions or queries please contact:
Phone: +27 (0)76 934 2123
CUT OFF TIMES
Water Point 2 – 4 Hours 30 Mins
Water Point 3 – 7 Hours
Water Point 4 – 9 Hours
All riders not in at these times, will be removed from the route without exception. Your safety is of paramount importance.
JOGGIE’S BICYCLE TRANSPORT
Relax and enjoy the race! Let us take care of your bicycle!
There is no need to disassemble your bicycle with our unique “roll in roll out” system now available for transport from Pretoria and Johannesburg.
To book your bike, please visit:
ECHELON BICYCLE TRANSPORT
Echelon Bike Transport service is a bicycle logistics business located in Gauteng.
Echelon offers seamless, convenient and personage transportation service for bicycles.
To book your bike, please visit:
EPT Recovery is a professional team of highly qualified
massage therapists that specializes in sport recovery.
We are excited to provide you with the following services to enhance your total experience at this world class South African event:
Pre-event Massage and Stretching
Recovery Massage and Stretching
Pre-event Strapping and Taping
Strapping and Taping
Foam Rolling Station
This training program is aimed at riders who want to embark on more focused training in the last ± 3 – 4 months before an event. It is an indication of the estimated effort of training required to finish the Momentum Medical Scheme Attakwas Extreme presented by Biogen comfortably. It was set up by UCI Level 3 Cycling Coach, and double Olympian, Erica Green, who has more than 20 yrs experience preparing riders of all abilities for other ultra events.
Seeding will be done on fully paid entries received by 12 December 2023. Unfortunately, all new entries received after this date will not be seeded. Any rider substitutions after this date will have to start in the previous participants seeding batch. Riders are not allowed to change their seeding batch on day of registration. The seeding index is calculated by SA Seeding. For any seeding index queries, contact SA Seeding at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any other queries, please contact us at email@example.com.
NO SEEDING QUERIES WILL BE HANDLED AFTER 10 JANUARY 2024 AT 17:00.
Cancellations & Refunds
- Please note substitutions are only allowed until 12 January 2024 at 12:00 noon.
- Substitutions will be allowed at registration on Friday, 19 January 2024.
- Substitution fee of R 400.00.
- Refunds up to 20 July 2023 at 75% of the entry fee.
- Refunds from 20 July 2023 until 20 October 2023 at 50% of the entry fee.
- No refunds after 20 October 2023.
- Please note that only fully paid entries received by 15 November 2023 will receive the complimentary event apparel. We cannot place additional orders after this date, which means you will not be guaranteed to receive complimentary apparel. Entrants who are unable to attend the event, who have not made arrangements at least one week before the event date by contacting the office at firstname.lastname@example.org or made arrangements to collect their race packs at event registration, will forfeit their chance to claim these items after the event.
- Entries are not transferable.
- NO EXCEPTIONS (INCLUDING MEDICAL).
This race will take place regardless of bad weather and will only be cancelled, re-routed or stopped for reasons of safety. In this event, entry fees are not refundable.