- Registration will be on a first come first served basis.
- Your entry is only guaranteed once full payment is received.
- Online entries close 10 January 2020 at 12:00.
- Rider substitutions will be allowed until TBC. After this date, substitutions and rider changes will be allowed on registration day at full entry prices and will only take place under the adherence of the policies stated here.
- Any rider changes will carry a TBC admin fee.
- Refunds up to TBC at 75% of the entry fee.
- Refunds from TBC until TBC at 50% of the entry fee.
- No transfers to 2022 will be allowed.
- Please note that the deadline for complimentary apparel and online purchases will be TBC. We cannot place extra orders after this date. Click here for the First Ascent size chart to ensure you select the correct garment size: Download PDF
- Seeding will be done on fully paid entries by TBC and any new rider substitution after this date will have to start in the previous participants seeded batch.
- Log in using your email and password (alternatively using Facebook or Google)
- Click on your name – top right corner of the screen.
- In the dropdown menu select “My Entries”.
- A list of your entries will be displayed.
- Select “details” for your entry – this will load an overview of your entry.
- In the members table, on the right you will see a substitute button.
- Clicking the substitute button will open the “substitute member” page.
- Enter the email of the person who is going to receive the entry.
- You will be redirected back to your registration overview page – note the message at the top of your screen: “Substitution added to change list. Please click ‘confirm changes’ in your changes overview.”
- Click on the changes overview or scroll to the bottom of the page where you will see the ‘Confirm changes button’.
- Once you are sure that the information is correct click ‘Confirm changes’, if for any reason the information is not correct you can withdraw the substitution.
- You will be redirected to the payment page where the substitution fee can be paid.