- Registration will be on a first come first served besis.
- Your entry is only guaranteed once full payment is received.
- Your online payment system is 3D secure please ensure when you pay with your credit card that you have the functionality to receive a one-time pin.
- Online entries close 10 January 2020 at 12:00.
- Rider substitutions will be allowed until 06 January 2020. After this date, substitutions and rider changes will be allowed on registration day at full entry prices and will only take place under the adherence of the policies stated here.
- Any rider changes will carry a R300 admin fee.
- Refunds up to 17 July 2019 at 75% of the entry fee.
- Refunds from 17 July 2019 until 17 October 2019 at 50% of the entry fee.
- No transfers to 2021 will be allowed.
- Please note that the deadline for complimentary apparel and online purchases will be 17 November 2019. We cannot place extra orders after this date. Click here for the First Ascent size chart to ensure you select the correct garment size: Download PDF
- Seeding will be done on fully paid entries by 30 November 2019 and any new rider substitution after this date will have to start in the previous participants seeded batch.
Update information on your profile, add products to your cart and/or submit rider substitution.
Rider substitution step-by-step guide:
- The current rider and seller of the entry have to complete the substitution process and payment.
- Click on the Rider Login and log back into your rider profile with your ID number
- On your profile home screen click the substitution link
- Follow the substitution process by completing the steps
- You will need the name, surname and ID number of the new participant
- Complete the substitution by clicking on proceed to pay and submitting your payment via electronic funds transfer or credit card
- As soon as the payment is allocated the entry will be transferred to the new participant and the new participant will now be able to log in with their ID number.
- Should the buyer be on the waiting list they need to log into their profile by clicking on the Rider Login and click deregister on their entry. Only once the entry is deregistered will you be able to complete the process above.